BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 176
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: FREE Fishing Electronics Webinar with Bassmaster Elite Series Angler Seth Feider  (Read 22154 times)

Offline JDFishing

• Guppy
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 1
Hey all, I'm offering all BBB members a free online fishing electronics webinar this Wednesday night at 8pm central time.

The title of the webinar is "Breaking Down Water Fast for Tournament Practice" where I'll cover all the tools available to us to start practice from your living room as well as talk about some advanced mapping options from Navionics. I'll also cover some key Lowrance settings that help me do my job better on the water.

Joining me for the webinar is good friend and Bassmaster Elite Series Pro Seth Feider. Seth will discuss how he uses his Humminbird along with his Navionics card to break down water in only a few days.

To join the seminar, please follow the link and sign up! Thanks!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3168596064322862337

Jimmy RodandReel

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!    Thank You!!!   (ftk) (ftk)

Jimmy RodandReel

You're Registered! 

(yes) (yes)                                     (y)

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Very cool! Thanks @JDFishing  (y)

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Offline JDFishing

• Guppy
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 1
Hey all! First I'd like to thank all those that attended. We had about 300 attendees and the feedback was great! Of course, not everyone who wanted to attend could, so we uploaded the entire webinar to Youtube for anyone who missed it.

We got lots of questions and lots of positive feedback from those that either attended or watched to recording. Please by all means, keep them coming. We plan to keep these coming on somewhat of a regular basis on a variety of topics. Our goal is to first establish a fishing pattern, example fishing milfoil grass flats and then start with preparation, electronics and bring it all the way to the baits and techniques to catch them on the water. ANY input you provide will go toward future FREE webinars!

Thanks BBB!

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Thanks Josh :)

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Offline dchance

• Bluegill
  • SKOL
  • Referrals: 0
It is also posted on the navionics.com website along with many other previous webinars and a schedule of upcoming webinars. I attended this one and learned a bunch and have had great experiences with others. I love how they post the webinar online if you are not able to attend.

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal