BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 166
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Mozingo- 5/9/15  (Read 8209 times)

Offline Piker

• Guppy
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 0
Mozingo- 5/9/15
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:27:14 AM »
(sorry about it being late) First time focusing on bass this year at Mozingo.  There was a smallish tournament already out on the water by the time I got launched.  It took a while to get the feel of the lake since I had previously only focused on crappie, but I ended up finding fish in the upper end murky water pitching dark baby brush-hogs around shallow wood.  The water was in the upper 60s and the bass appeared to still be pre-spawn.  Ended up with 3 over 15" for about 7 pounds (5 short fish as well).  Nothing very big.  The tournament was doing their parking lot weigh in when I was taking off- the winbning weight was only 12 pounds for them, which is light for this lake.  In the past 24-25 pound 1 day weights have been caught, but this day was cursed by a cold front and east wind.  It was a decent day, but not great.   

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Re: Mozingo- 5/9/15
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 01:46:07 PM »
Thanks for the report!

Even a few fish is better than the skunk  (yes)

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal