Fishing Reports & Tournament Listings by State > Missouri Fishing Reports & Tournament Listings

ice is starting to melt

(1/2) > >>

ranger361v:
Drove over Truman today and the 50*+ Temps and wind is starting to melt the ice but it is still January.

Curt:

--- Quote from: ranger361v on January 26, 2015, 04:11:05 PM ---Drove over Truman today and the 50*+ Temps and wind is starting to melt the ice but it is still January.

--- End quote ---

LOL.. and we're getting two feet of snow here  ::)

ranger361v:
I know------ it's not going to be any fun to live where you live for the next few days.
Is it snowing yet?
We usually get what we call a January thaw but it's going to be nice here at least for a few more days.

Curt:

--- Quote from: ranger361v on January 26, 2015, 05:14:13 PM ---I know------ it's not going to be any fun to live where you live for the next few days.
Is it snowing yet?
We usually get what we call a January thaw but it's going to be nice here at least for a few more days.

--- End quote ---

Yep. The snow has started here. Tonight is supposed to be brutal, from what they're saying.

We already had our "January Thaw here. We had a couple of days in the mid 40s. ha ha  ;D

I expect we will probably have ice out sometime in March, unless we have a warmer-than-normal February.

Time will tell on that. For now, I just want to get through this madness without losing power or having a tree limb fall on my house  :)

ranger361v:
Be safe and keep us updated!
That goes for everyone out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version