How-To Videos & Photos > Bass Boat How-To

Wet Sanding your Boat

(1/1)

Basscat1:
Check out our video on wet sanding your gel coat. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Curt:
@Basscat1 Great demo and info.

Couple of questions:

When you're wet sanding, I'm assuming that you're using very light pressure?

Also, when you covered the product with a towel and then buffed it with the machine, did you wipe the product off first, or did you just leave it on and let the buffer take it off?

And again, when buffing, I'm assuming that you're using very light pressure?

I'm definitely interested in the product to clean carpet. I'll be in touch soon to order some ;)

Basscat1:
Thanks for watching the video. When wet sanding apply moderate pressure, you don't want to be worn out before you finish, keep the paper wet you'll feel it smooth out. As for the Nu Paint, you leave the product on and buff it off till you acquire the shine your looking for. Let me know about the Mighty Tuff. We have extended the FREE SHIPPING till Sept. 15th.

Curt:

--- Quote from: Basscat1 on September 08, 2015, 01:53:41 PM ---Thanks for watching the video. When wet sanding apply moderate pressure, you don't want to be worn out before you finish, keep the paper wet you'll feel it smooth out. As for the Nu Paint, you leave the product on and buff it off till you acquire the shine your looking for. Let me know about the Mighty Tuff. We have extended the FREE SHIPPING till Sept. 15th.

--- End quote ---

@Basscat1 Thanks for the replies.

I just tried to order the Mighty Tuff, but it was still going to charge me for the shipping. Should I order directly through you, or did I miss something when trying to check out?

Please let me know, as I definitely want to order some of it  (yes)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version