BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 251
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: MLF - What's Your Take On It?  (Read 7161 times)

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
MLF - What's Your Take On It?
« on: October 04, 2015, 10:40:35 AM »
I watched an MLF tournament online for the very first time Friday night. I'd heard a lot about it over the last few years, but had never watched a tourney before.

I have to say it was a lot of fun to watch! Definitely something that held my interest because it was real, on the water, unrehearsed competition.

It was great to see the pros work to put something together on a lake they'd never seen before. On this particular episode, it was a pretty tough day and some of the pros struggled with no fish through the first two periods.

It also gave me a chance to see some of them up close and personal, and really see their personalities.

Some were great and a few weren't so great. I won't name names, but one of them was borderline obnoxious and really kind of arrogant. And no, it wasn't Ike  (nope)

After watching that one tournament, I decided to sign up to watch them all online, only to find out they no longer offer that option, with regard to a one year pass for unlimited viewing  (fp)

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Offline JackJ

• Largemouth Bass
  • Referrals: 0
    • Alabama Fishing
  • My Biggest Bass: 9-3
Re: MLF - What's Your Take On It?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 08:59:29 AM »
MLF is my favorite format, and really the only fishing show I DVR and watch.
2016 Phoenix 618 Pro
Mercury 175 Pro XS

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 10:04:26 AM »
I really got into the show I watched last week. I actually got tensed up watching to see who would finally catch fish and win it.  (giggle)

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Offline Eric Low

• Smallmouth Bass
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 10:02:05 PM »
Wish they would increase the length limit a couple of inches over state minimums. The shows from Maine last season were disappointing on 1  level and gratifying on another.  8) Generally it takes a 3 plus lb average to do well in a tournament anywhere here and in some cases a lot of rats was a winning pattern.

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
    • CurtSnow.com
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »
Wish they would increase the length limit a couple of inches over state minimums.

I can see your point here. But I guess they figure if someone can figure out how to catch 50 fish, then they might as well get the credit for doing so.

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal