Bass Fishing Forums > Fishing Line

Another Fishing Line Review Posted!!

<< < (2/7) > >>

lfarley:
I have also had very good results with both segar red and stren fluorocarbon in 8 # test for leaders on my spinning reels.  I use 10# braid with about a 15 to 20 foot leader as I can retie many times with out having to retie a new leader.

Curt:

--- Quote from: lfarley on December 23, 2015, 09:51:52 PM ---I have also had very good results with both segar red and stren fluorocarbon in 8 # test for leaders on my spinning reels.  I use 10# braid with about a 15 to 20 foot leader as I can retie many times with out having to retie a new leader.

--- End quote ---

@lfarley Thanks!

Curt:
I called Vicious Fishing about two weeks ago to let them know about my terrible experience with their line.

They said that the particular line I bought is their cheapest fluorocarbon line, so it's not their best product. But they also said it should not have fallen apart like that. So, they offered to send me a new spool of their higher grade fluoro to make up for the trouble I had and to give me a chance to try their better product.

I got it in the mail yesterday and I'm anxious to give it a try soon. It's called Vicious Fishing Pro Elite 100% Fluorocarbon.

I will be writing a review on it once I've given it a thorough workout  :nod:

JackJ:
I would be curious to know.   I looked up the pricing and it's the exact same as Sunline Sniper FC @ $21.99 for 200 yrds at Tackle Warehouse which I know is really good line, so if I was paying that much I would for sure stick with the Sniper.

The Sunline Super is only $14.99 and has served me well though, so not sure I will ever change.

Curt:

--- Quote from: JackJ on March 24, 2016, 12:03:33 PM ---
The Sunline Super is only $14.99 and has served me well though, so not sure I will ever change.

--- End quote ---

I don't blame you, Jack. I'm a subscriber to the "if it's not broken, don't fix it" theory.  :nod:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version