Bass Fishing Forums > Bass Fishing Tips & Techniques

Crankbaits?

<< < (3/3)

Egreen024:
I use them a lot, my favorite is a strike king series 3, I go one size bigger on the front treble.
Another bait that has a reserved spot on my boats deck

fishon-son:
I must say the wart has pulled many smallmouths from st clair for me.....I to took stock in the brown craw pattern  in both sizes...and also get them went I can..but , you pay up for the older ones....

fishon-son:
the s-crank from megabass is really good also....megabass puts out some great paint jobs...but, you pay for it...

frugalangler:

--- Quote from: Curt on May 09, 2016, 09:57:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nightmare on May 09, 2016, 09:38:02 AM ---
That's the way it is with baits that people don't have confidence in no matter what type of bait. Its like the fish can tell you don't believe it will catch them so why should THEY?  (hmm)

--- End quote ---

Ya.. you're absolutely right. It's strange how much of a role confidence plays in catching fish on a specific bait.  :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---

Yep, confidence is a huge factor. Take a day and throw NOTHING but the bait you want to learn, and do it on a day when the bite on your favorite other is good, just to get some confidence. I've done that a few times and it works.

Curt:

--- Quote from: frugalangler on May 16, 2016, 11:01:29 AM ---
Yep, confidence is a huge factor. Take a day and throw NOTHING but the bait you want to learn, and do it on a day when the bite on your favorite other is good, just to get some confidence. I've done that a few times and it works.

--- End quote ---

It's funny how easy it is to tell others that when they want to learn a new bait and gain confidence in it. I've done it a million times. But it can be so hard to do it yourself!  (fp)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version