Buy - Sell - Swap > Looking to Buy

WTB replacement windshield

(1/2) > >>

Adamlee78:
I am looking for a replacement windshield and can't find one new anywhere. 2003 Aries RAM2100

Jig Man:
Look for a custom shop.  Maybe they can make you one that will work.

frugalangler:
I know a while back one of the folks that had some relation to Aries took over and tried to make a go w/ the line, but apparently failed. I got the last boat they made in '06 as an '07 Ram 2100 DC, and when it got totaled in '09, the new folks didn't get the molds to the 2100, so they could  not replace mine.

There was a couple new old stock hulls that might have console parts available, you might check w/ C&O Marine - they are in White Bluff where Aries was and may have a lead on where Mike had windshields made for the Aires, as I know they were friends.

Good luck, I miss my old Aries, that was a sweet boat.

JackJ:
Custom Mold and Tint can make you one.  You would just have send them the measurements if they dont already have it.  If you have an old cracked one you can send it and they can match it.

Adamlee78:
I talked to C&O this morning. Had to take pics and send dimensions. Hopefully they will have it. I may buy 2 if they do. They have some Aries windshields but not on the website because they are not sure what they fit. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version