How-To Videos & Photos > Fishing Tackle How-To

Please clean your reels!

<< < (3/3)

n2ratfishin:
He cusses me because I am meticulous about routine maintenance on everything I own except fishing reels.  I don't know where I went wrong with fishing reels?  I use em till they REALLY need cleaned or they're broke.  Jimmysrodandreel can take those old reels and make them better than new.   He can super tune your reels if you like.

I have several people that can do reels.  Jimmy has always done them right.  He doesn't try and up sell me stuff I don't need.    He stood behind his work on a rod I had built six years ago in 2014 when a fore grip came apart.  That wasnt his fault.   I expected to pay something for that repair, it's a time consuming repair.  Nope...he wouldn't have it. 

Great customer service, honored to call him and Calvin friends. 

Curt:
I've spoken with @Jimmy RodandReel on the phone and discussed his reel repair/maintenance services.

Based on pictures I've seen, comments that I've heard from others and the conversation he and I had, Jimmy will be getting my reels for servicing too. He seems to know his stuff and do quality work  (y)

n2ratfishin:
You can see pics of Calvins work @ CR Customs on his facebook site.  He cussed my motorcycle for more hours than he wanted but the work haas held up better than I dreamed it would. 

Since then I've sent many happy BlueWater LED customers his way.  (y)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version