Bass Boat Maintenance & Repairs > Bass Boat Restorations

1990 stratos 201 restoration

<< < (2/4) > >>

Curt:
@jeremy4g63 Wow!!  \o/

Amazing to see a boat torn down to that level. Not so pretty when you look at the guts  (giggle)

Keep up with the photos. This is way cool  :thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW.. welcome to the site!

fishon-son:
id like to see it finished   maybe u can just update as you go  looks like you know what your doing...was this a older boat of yours? or something you just took on?....

jeremy4g63:
It was my dads. Sat for years. Thought it was time to fix it up. have worked with fiberglass a lot over the years, but this is the first boat I've done. I ordered new metal flake and was going to re-gel the top cap. Now I'm thinking I will epoxy prime the top and shoot it with a heavy metallic base clear.

Curt:

--- Quote from: jeremy4g63 on July 15, 2016, 08:22:32 AM ---It was my dads. Sat for years. Thought it was time to fix it up. have worked with fiberglass a lot over the years, but this is the first boat I've done. I ordered new metal flake and was going to re-gel the top cap. Now I'm thinking I will epoxy prime the top and shoot it with a heavy metallic base clear.

--- End quote ---

Keep up the great work!

A series of ongoing pics of the project would be awesome  :nod:

frugalangler:
would be great to see this chronicled in a 'clean thread without all the comments for future reference. the comments are enjoyable, but distracting when it goes to archive as a reference.

(like this comment, should not be included - LOL)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version