Bass Boat Forums (by boat brand) > Nitro Bass Boats Forums

Finished up the front end

(1/2) > >>

Jig Man:
I had a Lowrance Gen 2 touch 9 left over after my boat swap so I decided to use it on the Nitro.  Also the foot pedal was too deep for my liking so I raised it.

This is how it came from the factory.

I took the tool holder and cup holder out and put in the bridge that I had Poly Fab make me.

I then attached the hds 9 gimble bracket.

I put in the foot pedal lift and mounted the hds 9.  Now it will be used for chart and I can split the 12 with 2d and down scan.

Curt:
Cool setup! You lost your tool holder, but I guess you can't have everything!  (nope)

Jig Man:
It has 2 other tool holders and 4 other cup holders so I think I'm good.  Besides things blew out of that front one if they weren't strapped in.

Curt:

--- Quote from: Jig Man on August 02, 2016, 09:18:53 AM ---It has 2 other tool holders and 4 other cup holders so I think I'm good.  Besides things blew out of that front one if they weren't strapped in.

--- End quote ---

I would say that two other tool holders and 4 other cup holders would be sufficient  (giggle)

And I was wondering how secure stuff would be up there if the water was rough. All I could picture was a pair of needle nose pliers flying at you at 60 MPH  :surprised:  (fp)

fishon-son:
had a can of bang take my head off once.........i can say ouch......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version