BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 239
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: New Tournament Weigh Bag  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
New Tournament Weigh Bag
« on: August 13, 2016, 04:58:34 PM »
Over the years, I've used various different weigh bags to transport my bass from the livewell to the tournament scale.

Invariably, every single one of those bags, regardless of who made them, ended up with holes in them. Most of them stayed leak-free for only a month or two before they would either start leaking at one of the seams or they got punctured by the spines on the dorsal fin of a big bass.

So it goes for the weigh bag I currently have. I have taped and re-taped it with duct tape, but it still insists on leaking.

So today I ordered a new bag fro Tackle Warehouse. I took the plunge and bought a high-end bag that I hope will last me more than one season.

It's the Accu Cull bag, with a removable mesh liner. Between the mesh liner and the heavy construction of the bag itself, it looks like it's well thought out and well made. The reviews that were there were also positive, even though there were only a couple of them.

Once I get it in and get a chance to use it a couple times, I'll be writing a review for it to let everyone know what I think of it.

You can check it out here. Accu Cull Tournament Weigh Bag

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal