BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 288
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Amos Lake - Preston  (Read 7928 times)

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Amos Lake - Preston
« on: September 12, 2016, 10:59:59 AM »
Hooked up with a good friend on Friday night and fished at Amos Lake. We'd fished a tournament there about a week prior and didn't do so well, so I wanted to go back and see if I could piece something together and make up for the poor showing in the tourney.

We started fishing around 7:30 and fished till 2 AM.

The bite was a bit slow, but I figured out how to get bit and landed 7 bass and lost 1 more good one. I had one short (6 inches) but the rest were all good quality fish between 2 lbs. and 4 lbs. Most were caught on Senkos by hitting the very edges of lily pads. The 4 lber. was caught on a Salty B-Bug fished in about 8 feet of water. It was the last fish I caught, about 20 minutes before we left.

It was an absolutely gorgeous night out there, with air temps around 72 and water temps in the high 70s (77-78 degrees). We fished in shorts and t-shirts the entire time with no jackets needed. And the sky was beautiful too, with a mix of stars and clouds.

I still hope to be able to get out at night a few more times before it gets too cold.  (yes)

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal