General Forums > Tow Vehicles

Just a test

(1/2) > >>

transamz9:

Curt:
It worked  (giggle)

transamz9:
For some reason i cant get my pictures on photobucket to load full size. I can post the to your website and they are full size. This picture is of the worn out LPOP  on my 6.0 powerstroke. I was trying to show it to a guy at work that is having trouble out of his.

bullet20dc:
when I upload a pic from the pc  it comes up as a thumbnail or a link   is there something im doing wrong   Im using "attach"   then   browse    these are jpg's

Curt:
@transamz9 I dropped Photobucket a long time ago because it was cumbersome to use and I didn't want to pay them each month.

I host all of my images over at www.bassfishingphotos.com

@bullet20dc You can use the "attach" option, which creates the thumbnail that can be clicked on. That works fine most of the time. The only time it causes issues is if an attached photo is extremely large. Then when someone clicks on the thumbnail, it will cause the pic to load and users will have to scroll side to side and up and down to be able to view it.

The best way to avoid that problem is to store your photos on a site like Bass Fishing Photos or PhotoBucket and use BBCode to embed them into the post. This avoids the image size issues altogether.

If anyone isn't sure how to do this, I can create a short tutorial for it. Just let me know. It's super easy once you see it done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version