BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 192
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Dek-It Mounts  (Read 10849 times)

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Dek-It Mounts
« on: January 27, 2017, 08:08:10 PM »
Just curious if anyone here has used or tried Dek-It mounts for their electronics.

I currently have my bow unit mounted to the right of my foot pedal. I've had it that way for as long as I can remember. But I've been thinking about mounting it centered in front of the TM pedal and was thinking that a Dek-It would be a good way to raise the unit up high enough so it doesn't interfere with the pedal or get in the way.

Any feedback from anyone on this our alternative mounts of this type?

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Offline Eric Low

• Smallmouth Bass
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Dek-It Mounts
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 09:52:10 PM »
Have a similar mount. If you have a recessed pedal the best way IMO to mount depth finder on bow. Had a Ram mount with hds  8 prior  not even close. Bought it from a  Kentucky guide who originally put this out.....wish I still had his info. Maybe someone will have it.

Offline frugalangler

• Smallmouth Bass
  • Play hard, Fish harder!!!!!
  • Referrals: 0
    • Club website
Re: Dek-It Mounts
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 07:55:08 PM »
I like the looks of that unit, but I'm satisfied using a RAM-D where the base is mounted to my front deck just behind the light standard base, in front of the front console panel. That way it is not quite as directly below my chin - it's easier to gaze down at an angle as straight down when it's mounted a little further rearward. NO, I've never had that D size slip it's grip even is some of the roughest Lake Ozark or Grand Lake rollers we encounter, those can be as ominous as a barge wake on Kentucky Lake!!
FrugalAngler
Ranger198VX/Yamaha VMax
Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz