BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 285
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Gambler Bass Boats?  (Read 23791 times)

Offline transamz9

• Bluegill
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Gambler Bass Boats?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 06:57:54 PM »
I have too on the Basscat customer service. Ive never really had any dealings with a G3 though. Most boat brands do try and treat the customer right though.

Nitro's even come with an apology letter!!!     (pcd)

Let me see, had my Nitro for 8 years and Zero issues......except when I first bought it and they had trouble matching the second console I ordered because they had changed suppliers. Took them like 6 months to get it right. Meanwhile while I waited I fished with one console and got a $750 cover and extra seat alone with a couple things thrown into the deal free. I don't deal with Nitro directly. My dealer does that. Sounds like pretty good service to me. BTW, I did get a letter.... Apologizing  for having throuble supplying me a console in a timely manner. I seem to remember a very long thread on a board we had of a gentleman have to take things into his own hands because Gambler couldn't fix his transom good enough to stay in his boat.  (2guns) (2guns)

Offline bullet20dc

• Smallmouth Bass
  • politically correct impaired
  • Referrals: 2
    • hvbm.org
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2016, 10:06:27 PM »
yep ole Doug had to wrip his Gambler apart cause the stringers were broken and the transon was toast  he tried to get Gambler to make good and they basically told him to pound sand  so he removed the boats cap and rebuilt the internal skeleton hiself  Did an amazing job   The man got skills
Ranger Z521C w 250 SHO

Offline sbg

• Bluegill
  • Bullet20dc is my hero.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 07:14:42 PM »
Hahaha. Gotta poke when ya can. Yeah I remember Doug messing with his. What a nightmare. And really sucks he couldnt get any help from Gambler. But I promise I didnt get mine based on customer service. They just go about it completely wrong. They do have a new 20ft model out. Or did. Had some pictures they released on facebook but its like they quit dealing with it.
'06 Gambler 2100
250 XS Mercury

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator