BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 184
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Stole This Rod  (Read 6527 times)

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Stole This Rod
« on: December 01, 2017, 01:48:18 PM »
Happened to stop into Dick's Sporting Goods today and looked at a few rods and reels.

I spotted a Lew's Carbon Fire baitcasting rod that was on the racks. The first thing I noticed when I picked it up was that it was as light as a feather. I mean super light, like it weighed almost nothing.

I also looked at the guides. It was a 6' 10" rod and it had 9 guides, which is really good compared to cheaper rods with less guides and guides of lower quality.

The price tag said $79.99, which wasn't too bad for a rod like this.

So I grabbed my phone and went to the Dick's website and found the rod there. The reviews were all really good, with an overall rating of just under 5 stars.

But, best of all. I found that the price on the website was marked 50% off!

$39.99 for this rod!

So off to the cashier I went, with phone in hand to show them the price I had found.

Yes, they reduced the price. And, yes, I also applied a $10 Dick's rewards certificate I had gotten in the mail a few days ago.

So I walked away with an $80 rod for $30.

Can't wait to match it up with a carbon fiber KastKing baitcaster I have for a combo that will weigh just ounces.

Gotta love when you stumble onto deals like this :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:59:01 PM by Curt »

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal