Bass Boat Forums (by boat brand) > Ranger Bass Boats Forums

Picked myself up a classic - now the fun begin!

<< < (17/17)

bullet20dc:
I can tell u inside the gunwhales there is foam floatation so make shallow cuts just through the glass as not to pierce any wiring harness on the port (passenger) side you will have to spoon out the foam. No real good way to cut it out. About 2 1/2 inches deep  Ive done a few retractable rod hold downs i never saw anything structural to worry about but it is messy. have a shop vac handy while u cut through and wear long sleeve shirt. pref a throw away. You dont want to put that shirt in the washing machine with your underwear. OMG you will be itching for weeks.   Not really that big a deal

Curt:

--- Quote ---You dont want to put that shirt in the washing machine with your underwear. OMG you will be itching for weeks.
--- End quote ---
  (giggle) (giggle) :surprised:

frugalangler:

--- Quote from: bullet20dc on February 16, 2018, 06:47:42 PM ---You dont want to put that shirt in the washing machine with your underwear. OMG you will be itching for weeks.   Not really that big a deal

--- End quote ---

OMG you will be itching for weeks. Not really that big a deal,

Some things when taken out of context are hilarious!!!!!!!

bullet20dc:
maybe I should have structured that sentence a little differently huh     (giggle) (giggle)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version