Bass Boat Mods > Custom Lighting

Livewell Lights

(1/3) > >>

Curt:
I'm gonna take the plunge and install lights inside of my livewells!

In light of the fact that I do a ton of night tourneys, I figured this would be a worthwhile investment.

I opted for white lights, instead of colored lights, since colored lights would remove the ability to see the colors of the cull tags. That would require me to use a flashlight, defeating the purpose of having the livewell lights, even though colored lights might look cooler and not be as bright on my eyes.

I had considered connecting them to some kind of switch that would turn them on automatically when I open the lids, but opted to go for a simple rocker style switch for each livewell.

I'll be sure to get pics of the installation process.  (yes)

JackJ:
You will be really glad you added them!

Curt:

--- Quote from: JackJ on April 18, 2018, 11:05:05 AM ---You will be really glad you added them!

--- End quote ---

I have no doubts about that at all. Holding my flashlight in my mouth while I pull fish out of the livewell has gotten really, really old  :rolleyes:

JackJ:

--- Quote from: Curt on April 18, 2018, 11:16:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: JackJ on April 18, 2018, 11:05:05 AM ---You will be really glad you added them!

--- End quote ---

I have no doubts about that at all. Holding my flashlight in my mouth while I pull fish out of the livewell has gotten really, really old  :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---

Yep I used to do the same, and even though I have lights in mine, I still use a hat that has built in LED's as well.

Jig Man:
My Champion had them.  They were great.  My Nitro doesn't but I rarely night fish as my regular partner has arthritis really bad in his spine.  Way before dark he is done for the day and in his house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version