Bass Boat Forums (by boat brand) > Skeeter Bass Boats Forums

Boarding ladder

(1/1)

Rhino81:
I needed a boarding ladder and this is what I found that works great for me.  I bought an All a board ladder from the bass boat ladder website.

I did have to source new longer bolts to add it to the motor mount jack plate.  As the original bolts were to short to use them. 

Only issue that I have found with it is that I have left it down a few times to many which ended up bending the ladders mount plate.  I contacted the Manufacturer and got a replacement.  Yes I had to pay for it but I was at fault for damage to product so I had no issue paying for the mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackJ:
I would probably always forget to let it up  (giggle) . 
Mine came with a twist step ladder, havent had to use yet thankfully.

Jig Man:
That is a neat idea.  My Nitro came with one but I would never be able to deploy it from the water so if I went in and was by myself, I just have to hang on until the boat drifted to shallow water.

Curt:
I have also been wondering what I could add to my boat for an emergency ladder.

Based on what @JackJ mentioned, I found this one: https://amzn.to/2GKhaev

A bit pricey for me, but I guess if it saved a life, it's worth more than the price paid for it.  :nod:

Rhino81:
Whelp to be honest I added it mainly for when I just go to the lake to hang out and swim.  Having it as an emergency ladder is a added bonus. 

It was a bit pricey tho all the other ones I looked at didn’t seem as sturdy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version