BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 199
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Ranger 521L Review  (Read 21982 times)

Offline Eric Low

• Smallmouth Bass
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 0
Ranger 521L Review
« on: May 27, 2018, 09:23:17 PM »
Buyers remorse was my initial thoughts....I have had my new ride for about 6 months. Loved the Yamaha sho, love the ultrex; boat not so much. First rough ride was not good....I was scared and wet. Storage less than what I was used too livewell seemed sketchy.  Boat fishes outstanding. Wide roomy and even with three big guys fishing boat didn't rock on Great Pond. Ultrex amazing. Loving it a little.
Last week, Erie. A little apprehensive about fishing big water but looking forward to testing her out. First 2 days absolutely flat. The never in a million years flat on Erie. Lol
Last day lumpy, yeah! and she passed. I passed. Fished great. Hardly rocked and I was able to drive her and stay dry. Got a bit more seat time. Nice to be able to maintain plane at lower speed. 
I used to want to go 80......not going to happen with this Ranger. 65, 66 on a good day ....it wants to have the Jack plate down 3-4 on Atlas.  I judge a boat now on how she runs in 3' ers. This one will do I think. Jury is still out. 3 tourneys on Champlain this summer that will be the test.

Will let you know.

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Re: Ranger 521L Review
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 09:31:43 PM »
Interesting review, @Eric Low

I'll be interested to know what you think after having it several months.

Be sure to post some pics for us to see  :nod:

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal