Bass Boat Mods > Custom Lighting

LED Accessory/Utility Lights

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
I started working yesterday on installing two new LED accessory lights in my boat.

I wanted a single red light on my bow panel to use for basic stuff after dark. I chose red so it wouldn't attract bugs.

I also wanted a single white LED on the side of my console, to use for unhooking fish, weighing fish and other various tasks. I chose white for this one so it could be used without affecting my ability to see colors, such as when placing or replacing a cull tag on a fish.

I'm about 40% done. Pics to come!

Jig Man:
Let's see those pics Curt.

Curt:
Got the red bow panel light done!

I got the light mounted on the side of my console and drilled the hole for the rocker switch, but still need to wire everything up and install the switch into the hole. Should have that done soon  :nod:

Jig Man:
You are going to have that thing lit up like a Christmas tree before you get done. ;D

Curt:

--- Quote from: Jig Man on June 06, 2018, 01:54:08 PM ---You are going to have that thing lit up like a Christmas tree before you get done. ;D

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same thing  (giggle)

But the funny thing is that most of these lights will only get used a small percentage of the time. Having them there when I need them makes it worth the time and effort of installing them!

Once I start fishing at night (very soon), I'll get some pics of it on the water with them turned on  :nod:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version