Electronics Forums > General Electronics Q&A

Mounting the New Helix

<< < (3/3)

Curt:
Thanks Jig Man. I was at their website a few days ago. Their stuff looks really good. The prices of all these mounts are a bit steep  :surprised:

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Curt on December 23, 2019, 09:14:10 PM ---...... The prices of all these mounts are a bit steep......
--- End quote ---

I think some of that comes from customers that have no mechanical thinking or fabrication skills. When ya got no way of doing for yourself, you're at the mercy of what the market bears.  (yes) (shrug)

Jig Man:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on December 23, 2019, 09:49:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Curt on December 23, 2019, 09:14:10 PM ---...... The prices of all these mounts are a bit steep......
--- End quote ---

I think some of that comes from customers that have no mechanical thinking or fabrication skills. When ya got no way of doing for yourself, you're at the mercy of what the market bears.  (yes) (shrug)

--- End quote ---

You got me.  That fits me to a T.

Curt:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on December 23, 2019, 09:49:52 PM ---I think some of that comes from customers that have no mechanical thinking or fabrication skills. When ya got no way of doing for yourself, you're at the mercy of what the market bears.  (yes) (shrug)

--- End quote ---

Exactly. Not every boat owner has the tools to fabricate items like this, and even less have the skills to do so. Price is driven by demand and the willingness of consumers to pay the price that's being asked. Sales equals high prices. Lack of sales equals lower prices. It is what it is!  (shrug)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version