Electronics Forums > General Electronics Q&A

Mounting the New Helix

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curt:

--- Quote from: Eric Low on December 22, 2019, 06:46:26 PM ---Not the best picture but one of my favorites. Highly recomend this style Of mount. 

--- End quote ---

Great pic! All you need, Eric, is a pair of Avenger flip flops and your foot would fit right in  (giggle)

Anyway, what brand mount is that? I'm trying to get feedback on the various brands that are available, to see if there is any significant differences in them. Thanks!

Curt:

--- Quote from: Jig Man on December 22, 2019, 07:32:32 PM ---Here you go

--- End quote ---

@Jig Man  Thanks! That's quite the setup!!

Eric Low:

--- Quote from: Curt on December 22, 2019, 08:10:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eric Low on December 22, 2019, 06:46:26 PM ---Not the best picture but one of my favorites. Highly recomend this style Of mount. 

--- End quote ---

Great pic! All you need, Eric, is a pair of Avenger flip flops and your foot would fit right in  (giggle)

Anyway, what brand mount is that? I'm trying to get feedback on the various brands that are available, to see if there is any significant differences in them. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Mine was first generation basic one piece powder coated steel. Worked fine with my 9" graph with stock bracket.  Lots more choices and opportunities to spend money now.

Recessed pedals are relatively new and it took a while for someone to think of using that space. Now they are going nuts with mounts and graphs up front and on the console

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Curt:
Thanks Eric!

Jig Man:
If you haven’t looked at their stuff google Precision Sonar.  They have some good stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version