Bass Boat Maintenance & Repairs > Bass Boat Trailer Maintenance

New Hubs

<< < (3/3)

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Jig Man on April 12, 2021, 11:47:34 AM ---No you guys have me wondering.  I’m going to have to check and see if my AAA membership covers hauling a boat.

--- End quote ---

I heard some unfavorable information and called 'em up. They told me I had to pay additional for RV coverage. Same for my motorcycle.

In 20 years I'd only used my AAA 2 - maybe 3 times and each time was local.... Main reason I had it was for traveling with the boat. I told 'em to get bent and canceled the whole thing..... Especially when I saw firsthand working  C:-), how service response really began to suck.

Here's my credit card (or if it'll get me a better deal, dig out some major cash reserve.... It'll get me farther than the AAA card will.  (angryman)

Jig Man:
Now that could be a problem.  I’ll have to check on it.

Curt:
AAA is good for flat tires and dead batteries, but for towing, they're terrible. I keep my membership because my wife gets her dental insurance at a pretty good discount through them. It also helps if she ever gets stranded somewhere and I'm not immediately available to get there to help.

They're definitely not helpful when it comes to towing a boat trailer  (nope)

Jig Man:
OK then I might have to rely on my State Farm road assist.  But I could always “Let Henry haul it”.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version