BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 190
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Yes there are Bass in ND. LoL  (Read 14606 times)

Offline Ranger-Z21

• Guppy
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 0
  • My Biggest Bass: 10.5 pound largemouth caught at Clearlake California. 5.2 pound smallmouth caught at lake Audubon in North Dakota.
Yes there are Bass in ND. LoL
« on: February 10, 2015, 07:48:07 PM »
Lake Audubon was in Bass Masters 100 lake a few years back. It has awesome smallmouth bass and is part of the 2nd or 3rd lagest lakes in the country. Its part of Lake Sakakweea,  its one of the few lakes you can see from satellite photos. Makes Kentucky Lake look tiny. I was born in ND and go back every July to visit ans bass fish. I love the looks I get in the town where im from with my Ranger Z21, with the 250xs on it. 99% of everyone in ND fishes oit of aluminum multi-speices boat for These boring Walleyes,  they are tasty though just boring to catch.

I'll add photos later, it will mot except photos from my phone.
I can't afford kids I bought a bass boat..

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Re: Yes there are Bass in ND. LoL
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 08:05:59 PM »
Lake Audubon was in Bass Masters 100 lake a few years back. It has awesome smallmouth bass and is part of the 2nd or 3rd lagest lakes in the country. Its part of Lake Sakakweea,  its one of the few lakes you can see from satellite photos. Makes Kentucky Lake look tiny. I was born in ND and go back every July to visit ans bass fish. I love the looks I get in the town where im from with my Ranger Z21, with the 250xs on it. 99% of everyone in ND fishes oit of aluminum multi-speices boat for These boring Walleyes,  they are tasty though just boring to catch.

I'll add photos later, it will mot except photos from my phone.

Looking forward to the pics!

As for not being able to add them through your phone, if you use Tapatalk you can add pics through there.

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal