Bass Fishing Forums > Rods

Rods.....What is your favorite Brand???

<< < (2/7) > >>

n2ratfishin:
I use the rods you built me with St Croix blanks and as you know an ancient Falcon (90's) more than any others. 

Curt:
I've never spent any big money on rods. For some reason I've never bought a rod that costs more than $85. Maybe not knowing what I'm missing is a good thing, since it will keep me from spending more money  (hmm)

getfished:
The majority of my rods, which aren't many, are Falcon. I've got a few from different model lines. I like them all. I also have a couple St Croix Avids. None of them are new by any stretch.  My favorite rod though, happens to a Daiwa worm/jig rod that I bought back sometime back in the mid 80s. I still use it today and it is not what I would consider lightweight but I have really gotten comfortable with it. It has the eva grip which is worn but I like.

Tom G.:
St. Croix.  I have several Premiers that are great rods, and I really like the warranty as well as the Gold Star program.  I will likely upgrade to Avids in the future, but for what I paid for these rods, they are great.  Most are used, and I got them for an average of 50% retail in great condition.

Whopper:
I like Impulse.

1. Light and durable. That is a very rare combo.
2. The people.  Lance will talk on the phone all day while he builds rods. Super nice,  Christian guy too.
3. All hand made in USA. .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version