Bass Boat Mods > Jackplates

Hyd Jackplates..........

(1/5) > >>

Jimmy RodandReel:
Tell me about them. I'm currently running a 10in man. and I have never really been able to find that "Sweet Spot" and trying to adjust in all the time is a pain in the butt.(May have too much JP for my boat/setup)
 That leads me to my Atlas 8in.......This will be my first hyd JP and I have not run any boat with Hyd JP on it.

How should I begin the process learning to drive a boat with a Hyd JP.
Yeah I know it sounds like a rookie question boat but I have never driven a boat with one on it.

Eric Low:
I recommend getting a gauge for it. I have to look over my shoulder to see where it is though I am starting to feel where it is at. Will get around to putting one in eventually.

What you will find is that the optimum height will vary depending on water conditions. I love that I can put it all the way down in rough water.....I call it 4 wheel drive for boats and wouldn't have a boat without

n2ratfishin:
Something else we need to school ya on?  (hmm)

Mash da gas & trim it up.   (woohoo)

P.S. Don't ferget the gauge wid a mark on it where it runs best wid two fat guys.   (giggle)

Bullet3119:

--- Quote from: n2ratfishin on February 13, 2015, 01:31:32 PM ---Something else we need to school ya on?  (hmm)

P.S. Don't ferget the gauge wid a mark on it where it runs best wid two fat guys.   (giggle)

--- End quote ---

Gas n go

Jimmy RodandReel:

--- Quote from: n2ratfishin on February 13, 2015, 01:31:32 PM ---Something else we need to school ya on?  (hmm)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bullet3119 on February 13, 2015, 02:34:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Gas n go

--- End quote ---

What I am gonna do with you two.... (fp)  (fp)        (giggle)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version