BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 47
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Holiday Park 2/24  (Read 35391 times)

Offline Eric Low

• Smallmouth Bass
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 0
Holiday Park 2/24
« on: February 24, 2015, 08:33:01 PM »
Hot day, blue bird skies and a late start so after getting my butt kicked yesterday I opted for the shorter ride to the Everglades. Caught a bunch of small ones and fished for hours on some giants on beds......who says bed fishing is easy? One bed had a 3 lb male and a 5 or 6 lb female and another female that could have gone 8 or more....they could care less about me or anything I threw. 200 feet away there was another big female maybe 6 lbs plus that one would stare at my jig but would not commit. Going back Thursday with my Mom for a short day before flight out back to the cold. The big pond again tomorrow........ 

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Re: Holiday Park 2/24
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 08:35:39 PM »
Gotta love trying to tease those big females into biting when they're on beds  (fp)

Glad to see you caught a few today  :D

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Jake Grey

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 08:41:29 PM »
Nice.  -14* here this morning.  What's that white thing you have on?  A T-shirt?  Haven't seen one of those in a 1/2 year.

Jake

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 08:46:50 PM »
Nice.  -14* here this morning.  What's that white thing you have on?  A T-shirt?  Haven't seen one of those in a 1/2 year.

I know how you feel @Jake Grey -3* in RI this morning  :'l

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Offline n2ratfishin

• Smallmouth Bass
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 09:32:58 PM »
Nice fish, I haven't eye balled a fish on bed in two days down here.   Then again I haven't really been looking.  We have caught over 50 fish and not one of them have shown any wear on the tail.  The locals say we missed it by a couple of weeks….who knows?   The water temps in the lake we are fishing have ranged from 68-72.   I've been thrilled with the quality of the fishing. 

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
    • CurtSnow.com
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 09:35:25 PM »
WIth 68 - 72 I would say you definitely missed it. But who cares at this point, right?  (dk)

You're catching bass  (y)

Offline Eric Low

• Smallmouth Bass
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 11:21:16 PM »
Nice fish, I haven't eye balled a fish on bed in two days down here.   Then again I haven't really been looking.  We have caught over 50 fish and not one of them have shown any wear on the tail.  The locals say we missed it by a couple of weeks….who knows?   The water temps in the lake we are fishing have ranged from 68-72.   I've been thrilled with the quality of the fishing. 

Last week the water was in the high 50s here and on Okeechobee. when I was down a month ago 75

Offline Eric Low

• Smallmouth Bass
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 11:27:50 PM »
Made a short video of some swing and misses  (hmm) First you tube . Curt can you embed here?

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
    • CurtSnow.com
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 10:08:33 AM »
Made a short video of some swing and misses  (hmm) First you tube . Curt can you embed here?

Nice! And, yes, you can embed here  (yes)

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal