Fishing Reports & Tournament Listings by State > Florida Fishing Reports & Tournament Listings

Holiday Park 2/24

(1/2) > >>

Eric Low:
Hot day, blue bird skies and a late start so after getting my butt kicked yesterday I opted for the shorter ride to the Everglades. Caught a bunch of small ones and fished for hours on some giants on beds......who says bed fishing is easy? One bed had a 3 lb male and a 5 or 6 lb female and another female that could have gone 8 or more....they could care less about me or anything I threw. 200 feet away there was another big female maybe 6 lbs plus that one would stare at my jig but would not commit. Going back Thursday with my Mom for a short day before flight out back to the cold. The big pond again tomorrow........ 

Curt:
Gotta love trying to tease those big females into biting when they're on beds  (fp)

Glad to see you caught a few today  :D

Jake Grey:
Nice.  -14* here this morning.  What's that white thing you have on?  A T-shirt?  Haven't seen one of those in a 1/2 year.

Jake

Curt:

--- Quote from: Jake Grey on February 24, 2015, 08:41:29 PM ---Nice.  -14* here this morning.  What's that white thing you have on?  A T-shirt?  Haven't seen one of those in a 1/2 year.

--- End quote ---

I know how you feel @Jake Grey -3* in RI this morning  :'l

n2ratfishin:
Nice fish, I haven't eye balled a fish on bed in two days down here.   Then again I haven't really been looking.  We have caught over 50 fish and not one of them have shown any wear on the tail.  The locals say we missed it by a couple of weeks….who knows?   The water temps in the lake we are fishing have ranged from 68-72.   I've been thrilled with the quality of the fishing. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version