BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 176
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Kentucky Lake ?  (Read 15920 times)

Offline getfished

• Premium Member
  • Minnow
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 2
Kentucky Lake ?
« on: March 13, 2015, 09:59:30 PM »
Hey guys, Our club is fishing Kentucky Lake Sunday. It kind of snuck up on me. I'm thinking about going over there Sunday. We will go out of Mason's towards the south end. I've only been over there a time or two and never under these conditions.  I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of water moving through there. So my question is : should I get off the channel on account of the high current ? I was thinking about maybe going down to Birdsong even though I've never been there. I think that is south of Mason's. I am also sort of kicking around the idea of just fishing the rip rap , eddys, and current breaks there at Danville for the entire day. Just stay there and crank away. what do you think ? Any suggestions?

I'm not even sure I'm going, depends if I can get any confidence between now and Sat. night.

Thanks,
Steve

Offline n2ratfishin

• Smallmouth Bass
  • BassBoatBoards.com Rocks!
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Kentucky Lake ?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 09:41:13 PM »
I was out of Paris for four hours today.  There was plenty of floating logs but the water was not bad, surface temp was 55 in most coves.  I caught two bass and one big ole drum on a spinner bait, nothing else.  I spent a bunch of time playing with my electronics.  My fish came out of 5 feet of water.  I found a BUNCH of fish staging off secondary points in 22-24 feet of water on my electronics.  I won't be long and they will be on the shallow flats! 

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal