BBB Sponsor

Bass Tackle at Guaranteed Lowest Prices

BBB Sponsors

Authorized AMSOIL Dealer

Your best choice for the Primary Tackle you need!

Fishing Tackle With Guaranteed Best Price!

Garmin Marine Electronics

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 188
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: two weeks late  (Read 6706 times)

Offline Wizard

• Bluegill
  • Deep water angler on highland lakes
  • Referrals: 0
  • My Biggest Bass: 13+ lbs on a jig in the tules/California Delta
two weeks late
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:35:53 AM »
Water temperature at the Lodge of Four Season was 43 degrees on 15 Mar. With colder weather returning this week, the spawn will be pushed back by about 2 weeks---or more if the weather doesn't break. Fishing is very slow for bass and crappie. Walleye will bite if you can find them. There is a nice school feeding on smaller shad schools off the point of Water's Edge Condos at the 13mm. They are in 60 ft. suspended at 20ft. I was on shore at the point when some were caught. Nice sized Walleye up to 4-5 lbs. No crappie bites off the docks at this time.
Watch the ramps as they are re freezing at night. I came to work on the condo, not to fish. There aren't many anglers on the lake at this time. Already some yaghts and cruisers running the lake with winter tops on. With no one out, they are going full speed and some are too close to shore. Be careful if you see one coming towards you. One offshore racer is out testing his boat. Probably doing close to 150 and the the engines aren't fully wound out. Remember it takes about a mile for them to stop the boat. There is a new dealer selling 70 ft. offshore  racers. A couple of million dollars and you can own one.
Ozark angler and proud of it!

Offline Curt

• BBB Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
  • Referrals: 264
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
Re: two weeks late
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:11:15 AM »
Great info. Thanks  (y)

Professionally Designed Websites Starting at Just $99 http://www.ProWebsitesUnlimited.com

Tags:

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Forum Staff

Curt admin Curt
Administrator
admin Jive
Administrator
Mitz gmod Mitz
Global Moderator
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal