Bass Boat Mods > Custom Lighting

Bow LED

(1/7) > >>

Mitz:
@Bullet3119 Do the Bow LED lights pass boating regulations?
So I could get rid of the stick light that my trolling motor keeps destroying and just use the power and toggle switch from the console to power them?

-Mitz

Bullet3119:
They meet all of the requirements, but they aren't "coast guard approved". Nobody that runs bluewater nav lights have had any issues with water patrol. I don't know of anyone running the little pole light with Bluewaters also.

Mitz:
Thanks! Once I get the boat uncovered and take a look at the project Ill be getting in touch.

Mitz

Treeman12:

--- Quote from: Bullet3119 on March 17, 2015, 02:32:18 PM ---They meet all of the requirements, but they aren't "coast guard approved". Nobody that runs bluewater nav lights have had any issues with water patrol. I don't know of anyone running the little pole light with Bluewaters also.

--- End quote ---

@Bullet3119    Hey Calvin, how long are the BW Nav lights, is it a kit... and what do they cost?

Bullet3119:
They are 10" strips. The kit comes with a red and green strip and t-tap connectors to tap into your existing pole light. I DO NOT recommend using the t-taps, jut cut your wires and make a solid connection. Regular price is $32.99 plus $5 shipping. For premium members here they are $30 shipping included.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version