Electronics Forums > Humminbird Forum

Humminbird Interlink

(1/4) > >>

Curt:
Has anyone here setup the Humminbird Interlink system with their units?

I have a 788 and 798 that I'd like to network. Any feedback for me on the installation process or how well it works once it's setup and working?

Pics of the install would be awesome. Thanks in advance :)

Bullet3119:
I have mine linked with an ethernet cable if that is what you are talking about. Jimmy did the setup on mine. He can probably give you some tips. @Jimmy RodandReel

Curt:

--- Quote from: Bullet3119 on January 25, 2015, 07:46:59 PM ---I have mine linked with an ethernet cable if that is what you are talking about. Jimmy did the setup on mine. He can probably give you some tips. @Jimmy RodandReel

--- End quote ---

Because I have units that are a bit older, I can't use Ethernet for one of them. So I have to buy the Humminbird Interlink unit and network them that way.

Jimmy RodandReel:
@Curt   @Bullet3119  ........I'm not real up to speed on the HBirds. It would be a 50/50 shot if any info I give you in correct.
 Now installing is a piece of cake for me. For whatever reason I have always been good with stuff like this. Plus I demand perfection when I'm working on something.

brianketo:
Im getting ready to order 2 helik 5 si , can I run one in the front and one in the back off the same transducer ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version