Electronics Forums > Humminbird Forum

Humminbird Interlink

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jignpig:
I have used the interlink on my older units. That was before I updated to the 898 units. I used the interlink for two of the 790 7C twos. And also allowed me to use my matrix 37 if I wanted to switch units.however it does not exchange much information. It does allow you to use the GPS but it will not share the map.

Curt:
My goal is simply to share waypoints between the two units. I have hundreds of waypoints in my bow unit but only a handful in my console unit.

Mitz:
@Curt I have had my interlink for years and it has been great! I have even swapped out units and as soon as you plug in it downloads everything to the new unit.

-Mitz

Curt:

--- Quote from: Mitz on February 02, 2015, 08:40:46 AM ---@Curt I have had my interlink for years and it has been great! I have even swapped out units and as soon as you plug in it downloads everything to the new unit.

-Mitz

--- End quote ---

Awesome info. Thanks @Mitz  (y)

vision 200:
curt u need a dongle cable to use to connect older units with Ethernet cables talked to hb last week about this  call them follow prompts and talk to a tech thaw will be more than glad to help u

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version